Through our spend of Sports Premium, we will develop or add to the PE and sport activities that our school already offers whilst also building capacity and capability within our school to ensure that improvements made now will benefit pupils joining the school in future years.
There are 5 key indicators that any of our spend must see improvement across:
- The engagement of all pupils in regular physical activity - the Chief Medical Officer guidelines recommend that all children and young people aged 5 to 18 engage in at least 60 minutes of physical activity a day, of which 30 minutes should be in school
- The profile of PE and sport is raised across the school as a tool for whole-school improvement
- Increased confidence, knowledge and skills of all staff in teaching PE and sport
- Broader experience of a range of sports and activities offered to all pupils
- Increased participation in competitive sport
For the academic year 2021-22, we have received £19,800 in funding.
See how we spent our Sport Premium funding for the academic year 2020-21. The current spend for the 2021-22 academic year will be updated and added too.
Sport Premium Spend Report 2020-2021Download